Every morning when I wake up, I kiss her forehead as symbol of gratitude and appreciation and she repays me back with a lovely smile.
Enjoy the List of Random Crazy Quote From famous Authors
1. Do it now. Sometimes “later” becomes “never”.
2. I never run with scissors. Those last two words were unnecessary.
3. Hard work is good luck. Laziness is bad luck. – Dr T.P.Chia
4. If you are enslaved by laziness, irresolution, wavering, negative behaviors and timidity, luck will abandon you. – Dr T.P.Chia
5. Words have no value unless actions are taken. – : Thomas Matlhako
6. I will always chose a lazy person to do a difficult job, because, he will find an easy way to do it. – Bill Gates
7. Someday is not a day of the week. – Janet Dailey
8. Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow. – Mark Twain
9. There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
10. Laziness is the first step towards efficiency. – Patrick Bennett
11. A year from now you may wish you had started today. – Karen Lamb
12. There is no cure for laziness but a large family helps. – Herbert Prochnov
13. A lazy man’s best day is tomorrow.
14. Our minds are lazier than our bodies. ~François
15. My parents used to be happy when I took naps but now they think I’m lazy.
16. Lazy rule; Can’t reach it. Don’t need it.
17. If there was an award for laziness I’d probably send somebody else to pick it up for me.
18. Lazy people live lonely lives. – Habeeb Akande
19. There’s nothing more comfortable than sleeping while someone else gets ready for work.
20. I’d rather beat my remote to make it work than change the batteries.
Sometimes I do smart things. Sometimes I do dumb things. Most of the time I don’t do anything. – Gorilla Rising Hintz
22. I’m the type of person that wants to get good grades but doesn’t want to study.
23. Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.