Steve Jobs was not just a visionary genius , but a man with an incredible passion for innovation, and a man who changed the world as we knew it. His lust for life was so huge that he used to look at his reflection in the mirror each morning and say to himself:
“If today was the last day of my life would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”
Here’s the list that will Inspire you Ears
1. Simple can be harder than complex. You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
2. You can’t con people in this business. The products speak for themselves.
3. Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is better than two doubles.
4. It’s more fun to be a pirate than to join the navy.
5. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful … that’s what matters to me.
6. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
7. Everyone here has the sense that right now is one of those moments when we are influencing the future.
8. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
9. My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
10. Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
11. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
12. Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it’s really how it works.
13. Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
14. Technology is nothing. What’s important is that you have a faith in people, that they’re basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they’ll do wonderful things with them.
15. It’s not a faith in technology. It’s faith in people.
16. We hire people who want to make the best things in the world.
17. Our goal is to make the best devices in the world, not to be the biggest.
Like GbQuote On Facebook