20 ChildHood Quote That will Inspire You Day by famous authors
Admit it. You’ve done one of these:
1. Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, walked out, and then remembered.
2. When you were younger, drew the sun in the corner of the paper.
3. Closed the fridge door really slow, just to see when the lights went off.
4. Tried to balance the light, between the On & Off.
5. That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.
6. Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
7. There is no land like the land of your childhood. – Michael Powell
8. Childhood is the one story that stands by itself in every soul. – Ivan Doi
9. Everything is ceremony in the wild garden of childhood. – Pablo Neruda
10. All of us are products of our childhood. – Michael Jackson
11. We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
12. Old age lives minutes slowly, hours quickly; childhood chews hours and swallows minutes. – Malcolm de Chazal
13. Childhood is that wonderful time of life when all you need to do to lose weight is take a bath. – unknown
14. Childhood is a short season. – Helen Hayes
15. It is never too late to have a happy childhood. – Tom Robbins
16. If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older. – Tom Stoppard
17. There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in. – Graham Greene
18. Childhood is a promise that is never kept. – Ken Hill
19. Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons.
20. Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well. – George R.R. Martin
LiKe US On Facebook