The Internet is filled with tons of great quotes from musicians, both past and present. While I personally love to check out cool quotes from my musical heroes, I find it extremely gratifying to read the words of non-musicians regarding the impact that music has had on their lives. This is because non-musicians can sometimes show us a perspective that we (musicians) cannot normally see. Also, I think it’s enlightening to read quotes from intelligent and creative people who speak highly about our art form. Anyway, I hope you find these pearls of wisdom as inspiring as I do. Here we go…….
1. Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.
2. I tried to pay attention, but attention paid me. –
3. Most Of Your Don’t Get The Picture Unless You Got The Flash On! –
4. I am not perfect. I just think that imperfections are beautiful. – Lady gaga
5. Im beautiful in my own way, because God makes no mistakes. – Lady Gaga
6. Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time. – Drake
7. Beauty is sincerity. There are so many different ways someone can be beautiful. – Taylor Swift
8. I’m always going to be a hopeless romantic. Always. – Taylor Swift
9. My life is mine to remember. – Drake
10. I’m dying to be a great dad one day, whenever that day comes. – Drake
11. One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. – Bob Marley
12. Music can change the world because it can change people. – Bono
13. The world’s most famous and popular language is music. – Psy
14. I don’t make music for eyes. I make music for ears. – Adele
15. Music should be your escape. – Missy Elliott
16. Music is the best means we have of digesting time. – W. H. Auden
17. At the end of the day, I got to live my life for my family, for my children, and I’m going to do what’s best for them. — T.I.
18. Nobody is gonna love you like you. You’re gonna be your best salesman. – T.I.
19. I look at you and I write down what I hear. – Virgil Thomson
20. If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don’t back down. – Eminem
21. If you are a chef, no matter how good a chef you are, it’s not good cooking for yourself; the joy is in cooking for others – it’s the same with music. – will.i.am
22. I worked hard all my life as far as this music business. I dreamed of the day when I could go to New York and feel comfortable and they could come out here and be comfortable. – Tupac Shakur
23. My music will go on forever. Maybe it’s a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever. – Bob Marley
LiKe US On Facebook