25 Best Advices and Ideas That Will Change Your Day

batman

Here’s special Advices and Ideas from Famous Authors & Unkown authors that will make your day brighter

1. The ability to convert ideas to things is the secret to outward success. – Henry Ward Beecher

2. Sometimes the best, and only effective, way to kill an idea is to put it into practice. – Sydney J. Harris

3. Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

4. It is better to have a bad method than to have none. – Charles de Gaulle

5. Get a good idea and stay with it. Do it, and work at it until it’s done right. — Walt Disney
6. Giving you advice doesn’t mean that I’m smarter than you, I’ve just been through a lot of sh*t.

7. Most ideas are born and lost in isolation. – Scott Belsky

8. There are two kinds of great power which can shake the earth: Mega earthquakes and big ideas! – Mehmet Murat ildan

9. The ideas are louder when there are fewer of them. – David C. Day

10. It’s not how great the ideas are. It’s about how you write them, to make them great. – Primadonna Angela

11. Just because an idea is true doesn’t mean it can be proved. And just because an idea can be proved doesn’t mean it’s true. – Jonah Lehrer

12. Rules are a great way to get ideas. All you have to do is break them. – Jack Foster

13. The greatest ideas are the simplest. – William Golding

14. Listen to your elder’s advice. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong…

15. Don’t trust too much. Don’t love too much. Don’t hope too much. Because that too much can hurt you so much.

16. Be sincere; be brief; be seated. – Franklin D. Roosevelt

17. Be careful with your words, they can only be forgiven not forgotten.

18. We are born as innocents. We are polluted by advice. – Henry David Thoreau

19. Be like water and adapt to any situation.

20. Advice is good, but then the wise don’t need it and the fools won’t take it.

21. No punctuation at the end, is like walking out of your house without any shoes.

22. Stay away from public bathrooms!

23. Listen to your heart. Even when it says you need advice.

24. Don’t give advice you wouldn’t take if you were in their shoes.

25. It’s easier to advise than be advised.

Enjoy 🙂
LiKe US On Facebook

Advertisements